VIRTUAL HOLIDAY PARTY
Thursday, December 10th at 5:00 PM ET on Zoom
Our first ever virtual Holiday Party and an evening of Holiday Cheer is just a few weeks away! Join two Canadian comedy treasures, Kathryn Greenwood and Nia Vardalos, as they improvise I Have an Opinion! an original IWF comedy show. Best of all? You’re part of the show! I Have an Opinion follows two highly opinionated motivational speakers with questionable credentials, who take your live questions via Zoom and spread their point of view and positivity during these tough times.
If you are still doubting whether to join your IWF sisters on December 10th, here are the Top 10 reasons to register:
1) No reason to worry about parking or catching a cab
2) We guarantee inclement weather will not inconvenience you
3) No need to bring a change of shoes
4) There is no risk of getting a run in your stockings
5) We promise it won't be too noisy this time! You have full control over volume
6) Food Dudes will deliver delicious treats and wine right to your door
7) No line-up for coat check!
8) You can wear comfy shoes and pants
9) You only have to dress up from the waist up!
10) If you miss this one, you’ll have to wait a whole year until the next IWFC Toronto Holiday Party!
This year we are offering 2 ticket options: with treats and wine delivery and without*. "Treats and wine" tickets are available until Thursday, December 3.
* Contactless delivery zone can be found here. All meals will come packaged in boxes and dropped off at your door on the day of the Holiday Party. Please be sure to specify any allergies when completing the registration. To arrange delivery to further locations, please contact email@example.com. We will do our best to accommodate everyone! Extra fees may apply.
Kathryn Greenwood made IWF members around the world laugh while performing sketch comedy with her troupe Women Fully Clothed at the IWF World Leadership Conference in Toronto in 2019. Greenwood is known to TV audiences for her work on Whose Line is it Anyway, The Rick Mercer Report, This Hour Has 22 Minutes, Jann, The Handmaid’s Tale and for her Gemini Award nominated portrayal of Grace Bailey in the beloved Canadian TV show, Wind at My Back. Her film highlights include Brain Candy, My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 and Poltergeist. She has written for Elle Canada and is a Canadian Comedy Award winner for Best Female Improviser.
The Second City Canada and Chicago alum Nia Vardalos burst into international stardom via her screenplay about a familial conflict, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, earning her Academy Award and Golden Globe nominations. She also starred in and wrote its sequel, My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, co-wrote Larry Crowne with Tom Hanks, wrote and starred in films such as the musical Connie and Carla, and guested on many television shows including Grey's Anatomy, Law and Order. Vardalos adapted the book and starred in the New York Times Critic's Pick play Tiny Beautiful Things, and is the New York Times bestselling author of her memoir Instant Mom.
A special thank you to our Holiday Party sponsor, BMO Private Wealth
BMO Private Wealth is a brand name for a business group consisting of Bank of Montreal and certain of its affiliates in providing private wealth management products and services. Not all products and services are offered by all legal entities within BMO Private Wealth. Banking services are offered through Bank of Montreal. Investment management, wealth planning, tax planning, philanthropy planning services are offered through BMO Nesbitt Burns Inc. and BMO Private Investment Counsel Inc. Estate, trust, and custodial services are offered through BMO Trust Company. BMO Private Wealth legal entities do not offer tax advice. BMO Trust Company and BMO Bank of Montreal are Members of CDIC.
® Registered trademark of Bank of Montreal, used under license.
Refund Policy: Refunds for Tickets with catering included will not be issued after December 4, 2020. Substitutions are allowed.